Eco2officeObtenir de l'assistance
Learn more about CO2 emissions produced at work and on your way from and to the office. Test your knowledge, input data about how you travel around and collect all the badges to become a master of green living.
The application sends daily notifications about environment topics. Furthermore, the info notification is followed by a daily question that aims to test your knowledge about a specific environmental topic.
You can also log your transport activity in order to calculate the CO2 emissions based on different transport types. Each of these activities are reworded with points that contribute to unlocking your ecological badges.
Through the use of Info Pills and Quizzes, our aim is to raise awareness of CO2 emissions in daily activities and help you learn how to reduce your carbon footprint.
Some of our features include:
- Information Pills, with daily news about pollution and how to control it
- Quizzes that test your knowledge
- A profile dashboard featuring an activity history, where you can see your progress
- Dark mode
- Transportation manager, that is used to calculate your carbon footprint from your journeys
- QR code scanner that redirects to relevant information
- Ranking system with badges, where you can level up through the reading of Pills, solving of Quizzes and more from being a Light Green to a Super Green
We are still making changes and improvements to eCO2Office, so if you have any feedback or features you’d like us to add, please let us know in the Feedback section of the app.